2011. augusztus 30., kedd

Why...?

Whare is my motivation? Where is my life? Why I can not concentrate to my things, my work? What is wrong woth me? I am really searching for myself, my motivation, but I neither know, where to search. I feel really alone nowadays. I really need somebody nowadays, who I can except for any time. But everybody goes on its own way. Or I am selfish? Or I want too much, more what I deserve? What's wrong with me? I want too much from my life? God, please, tell me!

Miss u. Really miss u. I try to be strong, I try to be not to be sad. But it doesn't goes works every time. I hate myself because of it. It was really good seeing u again this sommer, but it flied away too fast. I feel total breakdown, if I see in the mirror, I don't see myself. I can not see this strong, energetic girl, what I was last year. I lost her, and I want to find her anywhere. Please God, help meg! Help me to find the "real" myself, help me!!!

2 megjegyzés: