2011. január 30., vasárnap

Stones always coming


I have promised, that this blog, I will write in Hungarian. But now, I want to write in English. I am really full of the daily routine. Really tired of it. The Lunar year holiday made me sad and homesick again. I wanna kill this energy vampire on me.
There are many big stones on me now. Yesterday I have removed an important one. I hoped in a catharsis, but it didn't came. I felt a little bit lighter myself after it, but there are so many stones, so many rocks what I have to remove. The real catharsis comes only later. And rock are always coming, never ending until we die. After die, we can have some rest. But we born again, and it starts. But without stones, life can be boring. Ambitions are resulted by these stones. And if we win this fight, new stones are coming.
Sometimes I feel give up, in case of a too big one. But we have to go, like a river. Rivers have no feelings, no mind, no soul. And never give up. If it is getting struck, it fight. I wanna be like a river, what never gives up. And arriving the sea, as the way is ending. I have heard a sentence: "the real loser is, who is fearing of the losing the game, and it never wants to struggling aginst it".

Yesterday... One stone removed. But many stones are still, but gave motivation for me. Tomorrow night... leave, 4 days outside! I need these 4 day -off and trip, need to fill myself with energy. To see the beaches, vulcans, culture events and the Hallasan!
Today I went for lunch with tho co-wokers. We get on well, but sometimes the daily routine forgets it. It was really good, that speaking a little bit after eating. And speaking about things not related to work or school. But next Monday, hard work again.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése